Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Take me for what I am

...who I was meant to be.

Being true to yourself is something that's really important to me. I believe in morals and following your heart. I believe in doing what you think is right, even if others think that you're crazy, or wasting your time. I believe in expressing your opinion, even if others don't agree,
However, I don't believe in insulting people who don't agree with you.
Hi. Yeah, I swear. Yeah, I can have my moments where I can be rude, or angry, or twitchy.
That doesn't make you better than me.
Today, someone said to me "I don't swear, because I have morals."
Yeah. Eff you too. Because that's basically what you said to me.

I will never be ashamed of who I am, and I don't need you to be ashamed for me.

Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment